Saturday, November 8, 2008

SATURDAY SATURDAY SSSSATURDAY

I don't know if y'all know the song but it sounds like the title. The Floss is hammered and going fast.

SUPERCUTS

Today I got my hair cut by a local Oakland barber, Joe Bellisari. He has had a barber shop in Oakland for 45 years. That is 45 years longer than I will probably live. He cut my hair today way too short. I told him a buzz cut with a 2. It might be a .5 at best. So now I will rant on SuperCuts. Girls that cut your hair at SuperCuts, exactly like BSV's. Except they are nice.... They are slutty. They have big titties. They can't hold a conversation. My big beef with these hair cutting hoes, they can't hold a convo. If they could have a legit convo, they would get bigger tips. I will tip a waitress thats a 6 that can fake flirt with me over a 10 that won't be girls that talk to me. The SuperCuts girls are the closest to wifes that you have in the servicing sector. They can most definitely be girls you take home to Mommy, but they need to lose the tats first. What???

P-I-T-T

The Floss wasn't going to go to the Pitt game vs. Louisville until he realized that only 6 times year he can watch them in person. FOF pointed this out to me. It is way to smart of a comment. The Floss puts in an hour a day or more on Pitt football. To not go to a BE conference game would be cheating on the Panthers. The Floss can't do that to the team he loves. Next question: Will the Panthers let us down at Heinz again? FUCK NO. This team has heard it enough now. No let down tomorrow. I think this Louisville team is 5000% better than the team that lost to Cuse last week. They actually have a pretty sweet stable of running backs plus a prototypical NFL QB. However, they might have the worst coach in college football. No matter if it is Pat Bostick(silent favorite of the Floss) or Billy the kid, Pitt will be more than okay tomorrow. The Floss is actually seeing a big winner for the Panthers tomorrow. The Floss sees the 8 thousand students having a great singing voice for Sweet Caroline. So sweet that Dr. Neil Diamond himself would be proud. Shady will go off again, no surprise. The Panthers dominate.

Flossy Prediction

PITT 34
CARDS 14

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your take on...
-Signing Fernando Bryant and Ryan Mundy? An intelligent move?
-Should we have made a move for DeAngelo Hall?
-Is Parker done after this year? If so is Melwelde the new #1 for next year or is Mendenhall?


Just wondering

-Biff

Anonymous said...

Also, is it too early to be speaking about the upcoming Pitt Hoops season? I'd like to hear what you think


-Biff

Anonymous said...

What is the record for chews in a day for the Floss?

- The Polish Hammer

Anonymous said...

this is the last time i check the floss all year unless there is a post in the next 24 hours... this is bs and i'm tired of being dissapointed everyday

drof

ps. biff stop asking shitty things